- Re: PvP Weapons vs PVE Weapons
Posted by elviscerate » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:31 pm
This in effect yet? Also, any chance to have this work for wands?
It wouldn't make sense for wands as they are nothing but stat sticks.
- Re: How is gear rated?
Posted by elviscerate » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:30 pm
- That was a vague :D answer, what is the actual formula that is used to come up with the gear score. And has anyone ever suggested "a what if form" so we could see what o...
- Re: DPS... How can I get it up?
Posted by elviscerate » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:04 pm
- Well for starters what you should be doing is stealth/garrote/hunger for blood/mut/SnD/mut to 5 Combo points/envenom/repeat last step. Make sure to keep HFB up at all times so if ...
- Re: Patch 3.3 best specs Assassination and Combat
Posted by elviscerate » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:54 pm
- Unless you have the tier set bonus that refreshes energy with Rupture ticks, this spec is highly flawed without maxed Relentless Strikes. In addition, you sacrificed Blood Spatter...
- Re: Rogue Capping
Posted by elviscerate » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm
- for starters need to know ur spec, but expertise is very important for all spec (24 is the soft cap) if u go mute spec then gem ap, and all yellow sockets will get ap and haste fi...
- Re: 3.3.3 rupture
Posted by elviscerate » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:47 pm
- The general consensus is that it is now better DPS to spec Blood Splatter and keep up rupture as much as you can.
- Re: Pro Rogues; Help maximize my DPS
Posted by elviscerate » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:46 pm
- In my view GO ASSASSINATION!!!!!!! Ever since the patch...assassination has been the BEST spec. My WoW-Heroes score is in the 2500s and im pulling 6-7k dps. You just got to know w...
- Re: Hit rating
Posted by elviscerate » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:43 pm
- Hit is actually quite valuable in a lot of gear sets. Of course it is only valuable to gem to avoid crit capping. In my gear the EP of hit is significantly higher than that of crit...
- Re: Looking for advice from an experienced Rogue
Posted by elviscerate » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:40 pm
- try for 10% hit, never go below that. for gems as combat focus on Armor pen and attack power, other rogues go for agility over ap but u can get more raw power going for ap. ur enc...