- Re: Gem contribution to gearscore
Posted by Triumphus » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:50 pm
- Compare tab can show you difference in item level, but that isn't gear score for requested item/items. However gem score is included in gear score, jewelcrafters don't have more b...
- Re: Curious about gear replacement
Posted by Triumphus » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:56 am
- Ok so I have now switched to 2pc T-10 gear and yet my gearscore is still lower then when I started with badge gear. I can understand that the Frost badge Gloves might be better the...
- Curious about gear replacement
Posted by Triumphus » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:06 am
- Im just wondering why my GS dropped 6 points by replacing Gatecrasher's Gauntlets with the T10 Sanctified Scourgelord Gauntlets. You would think that the t10 piece would be ranked ...
- Re: Unholy Rotations 3.3
Posted by Triumphus » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:15 pm
- The rotation all depends on if there is one target or multiple targets. Single Target Rotation PS-IT-BS-BS-SS-DC-HoW-SS-BS-BS-SS-DC-DC then rinse and repeat (I put HoW into my rota...
- Re: DPS need help!
Posted by Triumphus » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:01 pm
- As of 3.3 Unholy is currently the top DPS spec even with the nerf to Scourge Strike. You can find an awesome guide for DK's at http://ensidia.com/forum_view.php?forum_id=12
- Re: dps
Posted by Triumphus » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:59 am
- From what I can see from your armory link is your defensive legs aren't helping you and I would gem for Str over Exp and ArP. Also I would try to farm Reg ToC 5 man for Banner of V...