- Re: Help!
Posted by Xnona » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:34 pm
- it sounds like your good, some other posts have rotations written out but you dps is good
- Re: Looking for advice from an experienced Rogue
Posted by Xnona » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:55 pm
- try for 10% hit, never go below that. for gems as combat focus on Armor pen and attack power, other rogues go for agility over ap but u can get more raw power going for ap. ur ench...
- Re: Hit rating
Posted by Xnona » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:40 am
- 315 I believe is more geared for mut or poisons Combat you should do well at 308 Either way you want to get your hit at or as close as possible to either of them for combat u dont...
- 3.3.3 rupture
Posted by Xnona » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:47 am
- as the patches came out rupture was put to the way side. now w/ the chance to crit is it worth useing now. i can easily get up to 50% plus crit w/ raid buffs, or would it be the sp...
- Re: Macro Help
Posted by Xnona » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:15 pm
- only macro i had for moonkin were to use my trinkets as often as i could tieing one to wrath and the other to starfire, my crit trinket i had was for wrath the haste i had was for ...
- Re: Haste or Spirit for healing
Posted by Xnona » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:31 pm
- if you are haveing to stack haste for your nourish to heal u will fun out of mana fast and not heal much, granted it can heal for 14k and on up depending on your sp, and crit. but ...
- Re: Rogue Capping
Posted by Xnona » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:44 am
- for starters need to know ur spec, but expertise is very important for all spec (24 is the soft cap) if u go mute spec then gem ap, and all yellow sockets will get ap and haste fir...
- Re: Leveling Rogues!
Posted by Xnona » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:39 am
- i loved lvling at combat, as for ur aoe u wont get one till 80 but at 60 u can fake one lol use blade fury w/ killing spree and have fun as i found it combat was the easyest to lvl...
- Re: Pro Rogues; Help maximize my DPS
Posted by Xnona » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:36 am
- as far as combat rogues go now stealth is almost usless, and not need to open up w/ a bleed effect ur not a mutt rogue. getting into gems use Arp in all red spots, (and use the spl...