- Re: Guild
Posted by Raven » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:20 pm
- nvm, I checked the armory, blizzard needs to update. it's been 3 months since he started playing agian.... /sigh
Posted by Raven » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:13 pm
- Incardine level 80 Mage on the US Hellscream server is still showing up on the High Sages of Azeroth guild list when I live update. However when I do a live update on him it shows ...
- Re: Best Stats?
Posted by Raven » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:44 pm
- I'd suggest hit cap, 1k unbuffed damage, and then a bit of haste.
don't get too much as the previouse host said, otherwise you suffer. Also try to be around 20-30% crit.
- Re: A nice spec
Posted by Raven » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:42 pm
- your spec has a massive flaw, without points in presence of mind, you cant get arcane power,floes,potency, and two more talents. So really your spec wont work at all. I roll a fro...
- Re: Riding Crop
Posted by Raven » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:10 am
- eh that's just what I read on the wow forums.
- Re: WotLK
Posted by Raven » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:09 am
- not a ret pally, but on my server they are screaming Op. I myself actually think it's good ret pallies are getting tougher. I got owned over the weekend by a ret pally with like 20...
- Re: Riding Crop
Posted by Raven » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:01 am
- ok this is an edit after I posted "why are they getting rid of the ridding crop? I haven't heard anything about this" Well to answer anyone who hasn't read the forums it ...
- Problem Updating Guild
Posted by Raven » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:26 am
- I went to use a live update of my guild, but it's telling me the armory is down. However I have the armory up on a different internet tab. So the armory can't be down, but wow-hero...
- Re: Guild List help
Posted by Raven » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:50 pm
- One thing that might help is to search them manually in character.