- Guild Progression
Posted by theothersteve7 » Tue May 26, 2009 12:01 pm
- For some odd reason my guild, "Heart", of Maelstrom, hasn't had its progression updated properly. We're well into Ulduar but it doesn't list that we've cleared Naxx25. Co...
- Re: Enchant Weapon - Blood Draining
Posted by theothersteve7 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:34 am
- 20 Strength is the best threat enchant for a beginning Protection Paladin, though in Ulduar gear Accuracy passes it up. The bit of BV Potency provides makes it still competitive. E...
- Libram of Resurgence
Posted by theothersteve7 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 am
- This libram is completely worthless to any spec of Paladin. It increases the spell power of Consecrate; unfortunately it was scaled with BC coefficients. Overall it makes a protect...
- Re: Protection Paladin Weapon Enchants
Posted by theothersteve7 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:58 am
- This still hasn't been addressed. At least, hopefully, the 3.1 enchants should make the point moot. Extensive testing has proven potency to be the best enchant. Check maintankadin ...
- Re: Paladin Enchants
Posted by theothersteve7 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:52 am
- The posts you replied to were from BC.
- Re: PROT pally talent build
Posted by theothersteve7 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:51 am
- A good prot pally talent build has Ardent Defender and Judgments of the Just. Any build without them is a mistake. The second point on Improved Judgments is a mistake; you should b...
- Re: stat requirements for naxx reg/heroic?? what are they?
Posted by theothersteve7 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:37 pm
- Items of questionable usefulness: Neck Cape Chest Gloves Talon of Hatred Rings Run heroics until you can get the badge neck at least; wear the Argent Crusade tabard until they're e...
- Re: Titanium Weapon Chain is currently underrated
Posted by theothersteve7 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:01 pm
- I talked this over with a hunter friend and he agrees; this is particularly valuable to dual-wielding hunters. I underestimated the difficulty of remaining hit capped with raiding ...